Memorial Day
1. What is memorial day? A day on which those who died in active military service are remembered 2. When is memorial day each year? Every year on the last Monday of May 3. What are a few ways to show honor and respect on memorial day? write them a letter attend a parade pray visit a cemetery 4. 5. Memorial day was originally known as decoration day, meant to honor the union and confederate soldiers. in the 1900's it had become a day to honor all american soldiers 6. I will pray for the fallen soldiers on memorial day 7. I think memorial day is a special day to celebrate and honor those who have served for their country. I respect what they have done for us and what they continue to do for us. My family usually does a barbecue and we sit and we are thankful from our hearts. I am thankful for all of the soldiers who have dies in action and I am thankful for the soldiers who are still in action. I'm thankful that they are...
Comments
Post a Comment