"Its better to be alone than to be in bad company."

"Its better to be alone than to be in bad company."

I think what this quote means is that its better to be alone that to have friends who have a bad influence on you. When you have friends who have bad influence on you then you might start to change and start to act like them because you w+ant to fit in and you don't want to disappoint them. I have had friends like that who acted horribly and disrespectfully to everyone around them even each other. I stopped being their friends because I didn't want that to happen to me and I noticed that i was changing and so did my family. I thought that if I acted like them I would fit in but then I realized that it doesn't matter if you fit in or you don't. I found new friends who pushed me to to my very best. My grades improved and I had people who actually cared about me and I had more friends because of it. I'm still friends with them to this day because we respect and care about each other. We are there for each other not matter what because that's what friends are for. I would choose good friends over bad all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt