Theodore Hesburgh

"My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they're popular; you make them because they're right.- Theodore Hesburgh

I agree with this quote because many people make decisions because they are being influenced by the things or people around them. Other people make decisions because it's the right thing to do. they genuinely care about the outcome of the decision they are about to make. They want it to turn out right for them and for everyone. The people that are being influenced are the ones that don't really care about the decision they are about to make. I always try and make the right decision because I want the outcome to be good not only for me but for my surroundings as well.

Image result for Theodore Hesburgh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt