Theodore Roosevelt

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing." - Theodore Roosevelt

I agree with this quote because when you are given a decision to make you always need to choose the right decision. For example, if you are given the decision to report someone who is being bullied or join in on the bullying. You will most definitely report the bullying because it is the right thing to do and you would be making the right decision. I always try to make the best decision. I always pay attention to how it will impact me and everyone around me. I wouldn't want to make a decision where it's going to impact me in a good way and other in a bad way or vise versa. I would want the decision to impact everyone in a good way, including me.

Image result for theodore roosevelt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence