Dr, Laura Schlessinger

"The reward for doing right is mostly an internal phenomenon: self-respect, dignity(self-worth), integrity, and self-esteem. - Dr.Laura Schlessinger

I agree with this quote because whenever you do the right thing you always feel better about yourself. You respect yourself more, your self-esteem goes up because you know you just did something good and you are rewarding yourself internally. I always try to do the right thing and whenever I do I feel happy or I feel goo about myself because I just did something to help someone and I feel better about myself. I think that people should try to do the right thing because when they do they will feel good about themselves.

Image result for Dr, Laura Schlessinger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt