Memorial Day

1. What is memorial day?
A day on which those who died in active military service are remembered

2. When is memorial day each year?
Every year on the last Monday of May

3. What are a few ways to show honor and respect on memorial day? 

  • write them a letter
  • attend a parade 
  • pray
  • visit a cemetery 
4. 
Image result for memorial dayImage result for memorial day

5. Memorial day was originally known as decoration day, meant to honor the union and confederate soldiers. in the 1900's it had become a day to honor all american soldiers

6.  I will pray for the fallen soldiers on memorial day

7.  I think memorial day is a special day to celebrate and honor those who have served for their country. I respect what they have done for us and what they continue to do for us. My family usually does a barbecue and we sit and we are thankful from our hearts. I am thankful for all of the soldiers who have dies in action and I am thankful for the soldiers who are still in action. I'm thankful that they are protecting our country everyday and making sure that we are safe. I always commemorate soldiers even on other days than memorial day because they are helping us live another day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligence

Military Medical Career

Weekend Effect