Tyler Haws

"I trust that my hard work will pay off." - Tyler Haws

I agree with this quote because hard work does pay off. For example, if you have a test coming up and you know its going to be a difficult test, you study and go to tutoring to get the extra help that you need. Tyler worked hard in basketball and to get into missionary training. He reached his goal and left basketball for 2 years just because he wanted to be a priest. I work hard and it does pay off. No matter what I work hard in it pays off sooner or later. I believe that people should always work hard to get what or where they want. Not everyone can get anywhere  with minimal effort unless they cheat their way through. If they cheat their way through then how are they going to learn anything. It best to give 100% effort than anything less because that's how you will succeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt