Reflection

1. Can people trust me to do whats right?


2. Am I committed to doing my very best?


3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?


"If the answers to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fail."


1. I think that people can trust me to do whats right because I am always trying to do whats right and I would never let anyone down. I wouldn't want to change the way people see me because I am not that type of person. Yes, people can trust me to do the right thing.

2. I think this is true because I am very committed to doing my best. I would never want to become something that I didn't feel was me. I always dio my work and I never let anyone down because then I wo;d feel bad about it.

3. I think this is also true because i always treat others the way I want to be treated. I have been raised to know right from wrong and I would never

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt