Gratitude

"Develop the attitude of gratitude"
I think what this quote means is that people need to start being grateful for all they have because not everyone can have all of that. I think that some kids aren't even grateful for all of the things they have because they want more and more and they aren't paying attention to what they really need. I am grateful for all that I have because I understand the difficulty and the importance of gratitude. I think that people who get everything they ask for need to be grateful and thankful for what they have. The people who aren't grateful I consider them to have bad manners. I was taught to be grateful for everything I have. I was taught to treat others with respect and gratitude counts as respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt