Thanksgiving break

My thanksgiving week was fun I went out and watched movies and I spent time with my family for Thanksgiving. I read my book for my independent reading assignment and I did my book report right after. I went to Oxnard to visit family and had a lot of fun with my cousins. I watched my favorite T.V show. I went out with my grandma to the movies because she wanted to go watch the movie Coco so I joined her so she wouldn't be alone. I also went to the mall to go buy some clothes that I have been wanting. On Thanksgiving day everyone brought a different dessert I wanted to try them all but I didn't want to risk it and get sick. Besides all of the things I did I just stayed home and watched T.V or stayed on my phone. I had fun over break I stayed at my grandmas the entire time but I had fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt