John F. Kennedy

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong."

I don't really agree with this quote but at the same time I do agree with this quote. I agree with this quote because it is true that physical fitness is key to a healthy body. What I don't agree with is you need to be fit and strong and healthy in order to be intelligent. No one needs to be fit to be smart because you become smart from learning not by being fit. There are so many smart people in this world and i'm very sure that not all of them are fit and healthy as other people and that's OK. Not everyone needs to be healthy because its life and no one is perfect. What matter is that they feel good about themselves and are proud of themselves for all they have achieved. No one needs to be healthy or fit to be smart. Anyone can be smart if they try hard enough and if they care about their future. I don't agree with this quote because you do NOT need to be fit to be smart i'm not fit myself but I believe that I am smart and I think that's all that matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt