Class Evaluation

1. Some things I liked about the class were learning about new medical and non medical careers. I liked making new friends and getting to know them better. I liked seeing the videos that showed people being kind because it shows that there is still kindness in this world. I enjoyed becoming a CTR person.`

2. Some things that I did not like about the class was having to type about a different student success statement every time we com to this class. It would have been better if we typed on every other day. it is important for us to learn how to type but there is a limit to where it should stop.

3. Some recommendations for improving the class would be that we shouldn't type so much. We should limit the snout of student success statements that we do. We should also be able to have more free time. Time to relax our brains from all that we learned.

4. A highlight for me in this class is coming to this class and talking to my friend. She makes me feel better, she makes me laugh and she makes me want to work harder. Im glad we became friends because I have someone I can talk to.

5. Yes I did my very best in this class. From my medical career research to my student success statements. I tried my very best to put all of the information I have gathered into one research paragraph. I have also put my feelings into the student success statements like how I felt about a specific quote.

6. I try to read/write in my journal everyday but sometimes I get too busy and I forget to do it. But whenever I have the time I do write in it because its important to. Whenever I get busy and cant write that day the next time that I do write I write about that day too.

7. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because it is important to do the right thing. I don't want to be known for doing the wrong thing. I want to be known as the the person who was always happy or who never did anything wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt