Albert Einstein

"What's right isn't always popular. What's popular isn't always right." - Albert Einstein

I think what this quote means is that Whatever you do isn't' always going to be popular an that's ok. I think it also means that some people will try to convince you to do something that may be popular but it isn't always right. For example if someone is trying to get you to use drugs and you don't accept them people will think you aren't cool but its ok because you know that you did good. On the other hand if they do offer you drugs and you do accept them they will think you are cool but you did the wrong thing and that will stick with you forever. It is ultimately up to you if you choose to use drugs in the end. I would not use drugs even if people thought I wasn't cool. I would not fall under peer pressure and ruin my life because of drugs. You can get addicted to drugs the first time you use it and I will not just throw away my life like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt