Arnold H. Glasgow

"In life as in football, you won't go far unless you know where the goal posts are." - Arnold H. Glasgow

I think what this quote means is that you won't know what you are aiming towards unless you set goals for yourself. I think it is important to set goals for yourself because then you have something to work towards. I have goals of my own for example, one of my goals is to maintain A's in all of my classes. Another goal of mine would be to be on time to all of my classes. I also think that long term and short term goals are important too because then you have a goal for the week and a goal for a long time. I always work hard towards my goals because i'm always proud of myself whenever I accomplish a goal. I also believe that people should definitely set goals for themselves. Most of my goals are school related but I also have goal that I have set for out of school. I also think that people shouldn't give up on their goals just because they are hard they should keep working hard towards their goal because than it will be worth it when you accomplish it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt