Count Leo Tolstoy

"Only those live who do good." - Count Leo Tolstoy

I think what this quote means is that people who do good throughout their life will truly live their full potential. For example, if you are always donating to charity or helping the poor you will live a happy life because you know how much good you are doing and you will be happy with yourself. I would rather do the right thing and be happy and content with myself. Instead doing the wrong thing and be disappointed in myself. In my opinions I would rather everyone do the right thing and be happy because its important to see others happy. I think what the guy did to return the stolen money to the lady was kind of him. I think it was kind because he didn't know if it was hers or not but he wanted to repay his fathers debt. Also for the lady to choose to pay for his bad trip was sweet of her too because she knew it wasn't his fault but he still wanted apologize. I also like what he said about not being like your parents. Just because your parents raised you doesn't mean you have to be like hem. You an be whatever or whoever you want. I think that is very important because some parents expect their children to be exactly like them when they don't have to be.
Image result for count leo tolstoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt