Enthusiasm

"Enthusiasm makes the difference." Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

I think what this quote means is that is your happy and joyous about something then the thing that you are doing will be good because you are having fun. I try and do things with enthusiasm and they always turn out good if I have it. For example, if you go to the beach in a bad mood then you wont have fun and enjoy the day. But if you go in a happy mood and you are all excited and happy about it then you will have a lot of fun and not regret it. I do think that enthusiasm makes a difference in everything that you do. It gets things done quicker too. The way things turn out all depends on you and the way you feel towards it. I think enthusiasm is a necessity in life. Younger kids have a lot of enthusiasm but as they get older that starts to go away. They become more distant and less happy about the things they used to love. I think that everyone should have enthusiasm, it makes everything happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt