Lawyer

Duties and Responsibilities: Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.

Salary: $619,530 USD

Education: A first professional degree

Demands or Needs for this profession: Speaking skills, selective listening skills, reading comprehension, critical thinking.

Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why or Why not?  I would like to become one because it seems like a interesting job to do. I would never get bored of it. Being able  to fight against someone in court seems interesting. I would love this job because I would be defending a client and if my client won then I would be happy and feel very accomplished. I like to declare why I am right sometimes so I think this job is good for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt