Optometry Technician

Duties and responsibilities:  Explain eye exercises to patients, may monitor eye vision therapy. Take patient history and perform preliminary examination of patient.

Salary: $19,943 - $32,051

Education: High school diploma required, training programs and associate degrees available

Demands or needs for this profession: Patient rapport, work precision, teamwork, office application skills

Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why or why not?  I would not like to be one because I don't like going anywhere near anyone's eyes. I don't think I would enjoy this job very much anyways because I think I would get bored of it quickly. The salary for this profession is below the average salary and I think that it isn't a good thing either. I don't think this job is for me because I'm not interested in these types of careers. I wouldn't like to be in an office all the time too because I cant stay in a room all day. I get bored easily and I think that if I get this job I wouldn't stay very long because of that.
 Image result for optometry technician

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt