School Break Days

For winter break I stayed home for a week then I went to my grandmas house for the remainder of the break. While I was at home I helped take care of my brothers and relaxed. When I went to my grandmas house I didn't really do anything on weekends my grandma and I went out to the movies. I went to the mall with my aunt and bought stuff. The movies I watched were Pitch Perfect 3, and The Star. A book that I read was "The Girl Who Could Fly". I was sick the entire break I had the Flu and I felt miserable. I watched movies and T.V shows on Netflix most of the time. I didn't really do anything besides that. Other days I cleaned and did laundry. I washed my dogs, I groomed them and I put them inside because of the cold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt