Wrong is never right

"Even is everyone is doing it, wrong is never right." - Russel M. Nelson

I think this quot means that no matter how many people are doing it or how many people are trying to convince you to do something bad it will never be right so don't do it. For example, if everyone you know is drinking alcohol you shouldn't fall under per pressure and start drinking alcohol too. Sometimes people just want to do something because it makes them look cool or they want to fit in with certain crowds. It doesn't matter to them if what they are doing is wrong what matters to them is fitting in. I would never do anything like that I would rater do good and not fit in than do bad and fit in. I understand that some people just want to fit in but I don't think that its worth it. You will regret it later and then when you ant to join another crowd they will only know you for all the bad you have done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt