Alexander Pope

"Act well your part; there all honor lies." - Alexander Pope

I think what this quote means is that if you act well you will be honorable. For example if you save someones life you will have honor. Whenever someone does their best or at least tries I think they are honorable because they are trying. Not many people try to do their best because they simply don't care. I always try to do my best whenever or wherever I can because I was always taught to keep trying whenever I want to achieve something no matter how hard it is. I think it is important for people to do well and try their best because then that shows they have initiative. They do whatever they can to achieve something or get something that they have always wanted. Image result for alexander pope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt