Orthopedic Surgeon

Duties and Responsibilities: they work with the musculoskeletal system which includes, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.

Salary: $519,000 USD

Education: 4 years bachelors degree program, 4 additional years in medical school, and 4-5 year orthopedic surgery residency.

Demands or Needs for this profession: good eye hand coordination, excellent vision,

Reflection: Would you like to be one? Why or why not?      I would not like to be one because even though it seems interesting to me 12 years doesn't seem worth it to me. 12 years is a lot of time for someone to become an orthopedic surgeon and I would waste 12 years doing that. The skills that are needed for this profession I don't even have them and I think it would be hard for me to develop them. I think it is a good career but to spend that much time in school and still develop those skills isn't the right career for me.


Image result for orthopedic surgeon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt