Brigham Young

"True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what's right." - Brigham Young

I partially agree with this quote because it is true that if you do what is right you will have freedom and independence. But if you make mistakes you will learn from them then you will not make the same mistake again. People who have done things that they have regretted in the past or the present have learned not to make the same mistake again. Which is why I think it is ok to make mistakes, minor ones at east. If you make a big mistake then you will have to pay for the consequences, big or small. But then you will learn from them and never make the same mistake twice. I have learned from my mistakes and I know that I will never make them again. 

Image result for brigham young university

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt