Pharmacist

Duties and Responsibilities: health care professionals who work in a pharmacy.

Salary: $121,500 USD

Education: Doctoral or Professional degree

Demands or Needs: attention to detail, computer literacy, strong math and science skills, ability to operate pill counting machines, good interpersonal skill

Reflection: I would not like to be a pharmacist because it doesn't seem interesting to me. I strongly believe that I would get bored of this job very quickly. I don't like working wit medicine. I feel like I would accidentally mess up the dose of medicine or the name of the person to who it's supposed to go to. If that were to happen I think there will be major consequences.

Image result for pharmacist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt