Podiatrist

Duties and responsibilities: commonly known as a foot and ankle surgeon

Salary: $119,340 USD

Education: Doctoral or Professional degree.

Demands or Needs: interpersonal skills, reasoning skills, ability to focus on details.

Reflection: I don't think I would like to be a podiatrist because some patients feet are really bad and I would get disgusted. I wouldn't be able to handle the intensity of the patients situation and I would probably quit the first couple of days. I don't have anything against feet but if you don't take care of yourself especially your feet I will be disgusted. There's nothing wrong for men to go to nail salons and get their feet taken care of. It just means that they care about personal hygiene.

 Image result for podiatrist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt