Henry David Thoreau

"Goodness is the only investment that never fails" - Henry David Thoreau

I think that this is true because in life all you need to do is have and give goodness to others. I think that it is important to be kind to people because everyone deserves a little kindness in their life. For example is you know someone who has been felling down or has been going through tough times then just talk to them and tell them that everything id going to be ok and that you are there for them. I would do that because I would want someone to do that for me. Giving someone a little kindness is like giving some one hope that there are still good people in this world. And I think that's important too because there are still some good people in this world and people should still have hope.

Image result for henry david thoreau

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt