Pam Knox

"Its a great moment when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time." -  Pam Knox

I think this is true because it really is a good thing to do to have good character not only at the right time, but all the time. For example, when someone needs help or someone needs something its important that you have  good character and help the person out because that is what you would want someone to do that for you. I know I would want someone to do that for me. I always try to do my best at helping someone in any way that I can and how much I can help. I always do this because after you help someone it makes you feel good and happy ad proud of yourself for what you have done. After I help someone even if its something simple I always feel happy and proud of myself because I helped someone out of the kindness of my heart,not because I am obligated to or because someone asks me to. I just ask if they need help and if they do then ill help them.

 Image result for pam knox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt