Dan Dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, i'm going to succeed." - Dan Dierdorf

I think this quote is true because if you have goals and you achieve them the right way then you will succeed. You will succeed because you won't have anything bad held against you in order for you to stop achieving your goals. You will have a clean record and you will achieve your goals easier. I always try to reach my goals the right way because if i don't not only will I not achieve my goals I will have the guilt to carry along for the rest of my life. I hate feeling guilty. Especially if I know that the guilt could have been avoided. That's why I always push myself to do the right things because I don't want to feel guilty.

Image result for dan dierdorf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt