Registered Nurse

Duties and Responsibilities:  assist physicians in providing treatment to patients suffering from various medical conditions. They may administer medication, monitor patient recovery and progress, and educate patients and their families on disease prevention and post-hospital treatment.

Salary: $67,490 USD

Education: a bachelors of science, associates degree or a nursing diploma.

Demands or Needs: effective communication, flexibility, critical thinking, desire to learn, attention to detail.

Reflection: I don't think I would like this career very much because I think that I will get bored of it eventually. Maybe not right away but eventually I feel like I will get bored of it. I want to have a career that I know that I will never get bored of. I want to go to work everyday knowing that I love my job and I love doing what i'm doing.

Image result for registered nurse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt