Thomas S. Monson

"Dare to stand alone. Stand up for what is right, even if you stand alone." Thomas S. Monson

Image result for thomas s. monsonI agree with this quote because if someone or several people are doing bad things and they invite you to join them, you should never join them. For example, if someone is going to ditch school and they tell you to ditch with them, you shouldn't do it because its only going to get you in trouble. I always try to do the right thing even if it means that i'm the only one doing it beaus I would be standing up for what I believe in and what I think. I think its wrong for people to do whatever they want an some of them get away with it. I think that they should suffer the consequences of what they did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt