Class Evaluation

1. I just liked how I could type what I felt about certain things in this class.

2. I did not like how we had to do the same thing everyday. It got really boring after a while.

3. I would suggest to give more free time for students and give them a break. It gets very boring sometimes and it can stress someone out.

4. No I don't have time to do it every day because I have other things to do and it doesn't seem that important to me.

5. Yes because I want to do good things, I want to help people and I don't want to end up being a bad person that everyone avoids.

6. I learned that its ok to be different and it's ok to choose what you want to believe in. and That you should be able to give your opinion to whatever you want.

7. I will remember the friends I made. I will also remember how I learned that being a good person is what really matters in a person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intelligence

Military Medical Career

Weekend Effect