Pediatrician

Duties and Responsibilities: Involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.

Salary: $205,610 USD

Education: complete a bachelor's degree program, then pursue medical degree's, most obtain a Doctor of Medicine

Demands or Needs: good communication skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.

Reflection: I would like to be one because I have always wanted to be one. I have always liked being around children because some of the can be cute and adorable and they are always curious as to what things are and what they do. I like helping people especially when it comes to kids. I always try and make them happy when they are upset. It has been my dream job since the 6th grade.

Image result for pediatrician

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt