Reiki

Duties and Responsibilities: a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.

Salary: $10,000 to $60,000

Education: three levels of training

Demands or Needs: empathize, inspire confidence, record keeping, commercial skills

Reflection: I don't think that I would like to be a Reiki because I don't believe in these types of things. I don't think its possible to be able to heal someone with energy and touching because I don't think its possible. I know that there are other people who really do believe that it works but i'm not one of those people. I believe in medicine and all things medical like surgeries and medical procedures. I need evidence that you can see or feel to let me know that someone is healing. we can't ever know for sure if the patient is healing through energy unless they get properly checked by a medical professional.


Image result for reiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alan Paton

Intelligence

Theodore Roosevelt